Thursday, April 7, 2011

Over 100 Posts!

I'd just like to thank everyone who reads my blog and enjoys the reviews and articles that I write and post. I had started this as something fun to do in my spare time and it's become something more than that.

It really is incredible how, if you do something you love, it resonates with other people. I heard Kevin Smith talk on the Nerdist podcast about doing what it is you want until other people realize that it's something authentic that deserves their attention. That isn't word for word of course, but it sums up the fact that you should do what you love no matter what.

In celebration of my 100 and counting posts, I'd like to take the time to tell everyone that Free Comic Book Day is approaching and will be here on May 7th. I plan on doing a web video promoting the event, as well as talk about the importance of reading in our culture.


If you don't read comics or would like to get into them, this is the perfect day to get out and start!

No comments:

Post a Comment